Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hmong Movie Torrent What Is This Hmong Song Called...excuse My Spelling...?

What is this hmong song called...excuse my spelling...? - hmong movie torrent

Here are some of the letter:

CIA KUV IB txhov leeg nyoba we TAWS
CIA nyoba txhov PSR tsaus ntuj kev txoj
~~~~~
Koj Yog mus including Duaba your NWS laws Ploj
~ ~ ~
Vim lub SIAB KUV, KUV Hlub Koj tsuas IB leeg sws

something .... was one of the Hmong Korean film titled ... I mean, the Sounders or paradise, but I'm not sure ... would be if you tell me what is the song or who sang it would be great. Thank you!

1 comment:

leslie x said...

Hello,
Songs, was looking after you by Destiny, the title of the song sung is "Txhob nyoba Cia kuv. You can hear the song, go to the website below http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage - .. .
You can also use our search hmongmusiconline.com the song and a destination.

Post a Comment